A breakfast-style pork sausage tied into chipolatas.
Suggest Recipe: English Breakfast Bake
- 1KG pork chipolatas
- butter or olive oil for greasing
- 350 g white or sweet potato peeled, roughly chopped
- 8 whole eggs
- 50 g oz cream optional for dairy free
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 100 g streaky bacon cut in to big chunks
- 50-100 g mushrooms of choice halved
- 6 baby Roma tomatoes halved
- Preheat oven to 200°C and grease a large baking dish.
- Add potato to mixer bowl. Chop for 5 sec/speed 4/MC on.
- Add eggs, cream, salt, pepper and onion powder to mixer bowl. Combine for 10 sec/speed 3/MC on.
- Pour potato and egg mixture into baking dish and arrange rest of ingredients.
- Cover dish with Alfoil and bake for 25 mins.
- Increase temperature to 220°C, remove Alfoil and continue to bake for a further 15 mins or until egg has set through.