Diced chuck is perfect for a stew, curry or any other hearty meat based meal. The fat will reduce down and release flavor into your low and slow dish.
Recommended Recipe: Thai Massaman Curry
- 500g Diced yearling chuck
- 540 grams coconut milk
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 large potato, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 450g microwave rice long grain
- 1/3 cup massaman curry paste
- peanuts, roasted (optional, to garnish)
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a large wok or pan over medium-high heat.
- Add curry paste and cook for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Add beef and continue stirring until coated in paste and browned.
- Pour in coconut milk, mix well and bring to the boil.
- Add potato and onion, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes until beef and potato are tender.
- Garnish with peanuts.
- Serve with steamed rice.