Rissoles made from delicious Cool Meat Direct Beef, amazing for the BBQ or sausage rolls. Approximately 8 rissoles to a 1KG.
Suggested Recipe: Baked Italian rissoles
- 1KG plain rissoles
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- cooking oil spray
- 750 ml jar passata
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- mixed salad, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a shallow, round 1.75-litre (7-cup) ovenproof dish.
- Heat a large frying pan over moderate heat; spray rissoles with oil. Cook rissoles, in batches, 1-2 minutes each side or until seared. Transfer rissoles to prepared dish. Pour passata over rissoles. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until rissoles are cooked and cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with salad.